Shows the arrangement of sheets for the 1:100,000 maps, including the available compositions. This makes it easier to identify and select the desired map.(PDF, 1 Page, ~1 Mo, EN)
National Map 1:100,000
The widely used topographic map for a broad range of activities is notable for its accurate depiction of extensive regions.
23 sheets and 7 composites
The most accurate topographic map of Switzerland for cyclists, motorcyclists and motorists as well as travelers and adventurers.
- Complete rail network, all freeways and highways, all major roads and routes.
- Freeways, rest areas and major roads are labeled.
- Distinct representations of settled areas and terrain.
- Many shown objects are labeled.
- Entire Switzerland and adjoining foreign territory on 23 sheets.
- All maps are available folded and unfolded.
From December 2019, the 1:100,000 National Maps will be published in their new format with reworked, modern map graphics.
(*) new cartographic design
Discover the new features of the new 1:100,000 national map
Get to know the new presentation by taking a tour of the different map symbols. Compare for yourself.
Conventional signs for National Maps 1:10 000 to 1:1 Million. Shows all symbols that are required for reading maps correctly.(PDF, 12 Pages, ~706 Ko, EN)
The leaflet "Map reading" contains comprehensive information for reading and using national maps in Switzerland.(PDF, 12 Pages, ~7 Mo, EN)
Prices for publishing products (available in German and French).(PDF, 2 Pages, ~1 Mo, EN)
Status of Updates of swisstopo maps.(PDF, 2 Pages, ~90 Ko, EN)
Search in the list: